Bailey Rimini Grande SE

magic replied on 08/05/2023 16:21

Posted on 08/05/2023 16:21

Just asking for any info on this model, Bailey Rimini Grande SE what are people’s experiences, I have looked at a new one and a 2 year old one, which according to dealer was returned after only 6 months. Would like to hear what others think of this model. Thanks in advance

MikeyA replied on 08/05/2023 16:36

Posted on 08/05/2023 16:36

I would be concerned about the length of the single beds. They are only 6' 2" between fixed points, which I think if you are over 5'9" woul be too short for comfort.

BigCnut replied on 15/05/2023 19:16

Posted on 15/05/2023 19:16

Hi, we have a 2020 Grande Rimini, having previously owned the Rimini. We have two large teenage boys who sleep on these and I’ve also slept on one comfortably. I’m 5’11” and not a small chap. 

They are of course narrower than a standard single and have “walls” both top and bottom but this hasn’t been a problem for us. 

The extra room in the GR has made such a difference for us and was the reason we changed. 

Please ask if you have more questions. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook