Advice on best route Calais to Moyaux

ScreenName5D85BF0A3E replied on 20/07/2024 18:47

Posted on 20/07/2024 18:47

Hi everyone, I'm going to be towing our caravan for the first time abroad soon (I have a little experience of driving in France) and I'm wondering what the best route is for me from Calais to Moyaux (inland from Honfleur). The options seem to be through Rouen or keep North and approach via the pont de Normandie. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks

eurortraveller replied on 20/07/2024 20:40

Posted on 20/07/2024 20:40

Doesn’t much matter, both routes are mostly motorway and the distance is similar - - though from where I live if I were going to Moyaux I would be landing in France at Caen or Le Havre rather than Calais, but that may not apply to you.

Good wishes- I hope that your first tour in France is a big success. 

old ludlovian replied on 21/07/2024 01:20

Posted on 21/07/2024 01:20

Just use auto routes and use pontnordamie  if you have waze put site in name and it will take you straight to site 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook