Trixie

Canenriot replied on 04/07/2017 23:12

Posted on 04/07/2017 23:12

For the second time in 9 months and both times on holiday , I have had to say goodbye to my special girl. Trixie was very special and she had been fighting heart disease since January. We managed to get her home so she could spend her last night at home and go to a vets where she is familiar with.

I already miss her so much and there is now a huge void in my life.

Sleep tight Trixie and run free with Max x

Kerry Watkins replied on 05/07/2017 08:34

Posted on 05/07/2017 08:34

We can only give you our heartfelt support. We lost our baby girl to lymphoma in January. She has left such a huge void in our lives. We try and take every day at a time. The support on here was fantastic. 

Milothedog replied on 05/07/2017 08:52

Posted on 05/07/2017 08:52

So sorry to hear of your loss, take comfort in the fact you will always have the memories.

Best wishes.

moulesy replied on 05/07/2017 09:23

Posted on 05/07/2017 09:23

So sorry to hear of your loss and especially so soon after your previous loss. We know exactly how you are feeling - it's more than 3 years now since we lost our old boy George and even though we've got Harry and Lady with us now I still miss him like crazy - he really was a special one.

Treasure the memories you'll have of happy times away in the van with your faithful companions.

Will be thinking of you.

ggregu replied on 08/07/2017 17:23

Posted on 08/07/2017 17:23

So sorry to hear this. You were so kind with your comments when I lost my lovely Millie in January.

Take heart in the fact that she was in familiar surroundings with people she loved. She's not in pain or discomfort any longer and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge with Max.

Im sending you a big doggie hug! Thinking of you. 

Gill

Canenriot replied on 09/07/2017 12:26

Posted on 09/07/2017 12:26

Thank you all for your kind comments , its been a hard few days coming to terms with it all but I know I did the best for her even if it meant saying goodbye.

I do have a ten month old pup whom Trixie loved and he will help mend my broken heart .

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook