SpringWatch 2024

Fisherman replied on 22/05/2024 09:10

Posted on 22/05/2024 09:10

Biggest canned programme from the BBC. ( Maybe after Countryfile)Two plonkers heading it after massive air miles to get there.

Fisherman replied on 22/05/2024 11:22

Posted on 22/05/2024 11:22

Urban manufactured programmes for urban armchair environmentalists. Nothing like reality., hence the friction between activists and real people with experience.

mickysf replied on 23/05/2024 19:17

Posted on 23/05/2024 19:17

A programme that dares to mention real issues and challenges. Despite the threats, ridicule and rudeness from a few towards the presenter who have opposing viewpoints, some being found guilty in a court of law and properly punished as a result .

The presenters are both informative and knowledgeable with Iolo Williams (see info. of his very latest series Here ) and his mate Chris being my favourites. Of course, they have a very broad audience including the knowledgeable, those who have an elementary understanding, the rural audience and the urban community, and of course the misguided and the misinformed and those who have a different agenda. At the end of the day those who want to watch will and those who don’t won’t. I will, like millions of others, and l’m a born and bred country ‘boy’.

mickysf replied on 25/05/2024 21:13

Posted on 25/05/2024 21:13

Only a couple of days to go now, I’m reliable informed we interested  folk will be captivated by the content. Some of the latest theories and research findings will surprise us I’ve read. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook