What a fantastic lot you all are.

artyboo replied on 01/07/2017 19:19

Posted on 01/07/2017 19:19

I have to post in this General Chat bit, what a great lot you all are.

i have had nothing but positive encouragement in other sections and have observed nothing but the same for others posting in this section.

I am saying thank you to everyone for being so very supportive to me in my last few months of need; it comes naturally to most and you are all wonderful. 

Lets here it for all those who have also benefitted from greater wisdom and support! 

Go on, who are you?

ABM replied on 01/07/2017 21:30

Posted on 01/07/2017 21:30

It  ain't  me,  Babe,  no,  no,  no  it  ain't  me, babe  it  ain't  me  you're  lookin'  for,  Babe  !!

All  the  same,  I'm  pleased  some  of  the  grumpy  old  campers  on  'ere  have  been  of  some  assistance,  Artyboo  and  best  wishes  to  you  and  yours  in  your  future  treks.  Keep  on  telling  us  how  you  are  doing  --  that's  much  appreciated  !wink

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook