Utter Scum!

Bakers2 replied on 11/12/2019 20:00

Posted on 11/12/2019 20:00

I read this article earlier today and was dismayed at how awful it was. Where does this sense of anything and everything is up for grabs come from?? What happened to the days of acceptance that things belong to someone else and are not for you to help yourself to?? What a really sad world. At least I know from experience that not everyone stoops so low. 

Tinwheeler replied on 11/12/2019 20:00

Posted on 11/12/2019 20:00

Shameful, utterly shameful.

It is with great pleasure that I found a donate button on their website.

byron replied on 13/12/2019 10:10

Posted on 11/12/2019 20:00 by Bakers2

I read this article earlier today and was dismayed at how awful it was. Where does this sense of anything and everything is up for grabs come from?? What happened to the days of acceptance that things belong to someone else and are not for you to help yourself to?? What a really sad world. At least I know from experience that not everyone stoops so low. 

Posted on 13/12/2019 10:10

I have never known the days of acceptance that things belong to someone else etc, there has always been thieving scum around

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook