TV needs help

huskydog replied on 17/10/2018 19:49

Posted on 17/10/2018 19:49

i have a Panasonic tx48a630b tv ,went to turn it on today and when I switch it on a blue screen shows for a split second and the the screen goes blank and the the red light flashes , I can hear the sound through the sky box but no picture, swapped the tv for another one and works fine , any thoughts ?

cariadon replied on 17/10/2018 19:53

commeyras replied on 22/10/2018 11:04

Posted on 22/10/2018 11:04

Good news it's still under warranty.  But for those whose electronic stuff is out of warranty a useful tip is to unplug from mains and remove any batteries, if fitted; have a cuppa, then plug in and start up. It's amazing how often this sorts out the problem!

ABM replied on 22/10/2018 22:10

Posted on 22/10/2018 22:10

Hmm,  I've  got  a  tee-shirt  with  that  sentiment  on  it --  all  it's  ever  got  for  me  is  an  offer ( !!)  to  turn  ME  off  !!wink

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook