Towsure

ScreenNameE61470E60D replied on 19/08/2020 22:29

Posted on 19/08/2020 22:29

Hi all, please excuse but I`m starting back in caravaning after a 30 year break, the grand children have been nagging me to get a caravan so with retirement looming I took the plunge and bought a van Xmas time. What with the lockdown things didn`t quite go to plan, but starting afresh again quite a lot of new item where required !! I placed an order with Towsure start of July, the full amount of money was taken out within 2 days, order came through over the next 10 days in 2 separate deliveries minus £90 of the order. I thought fair enough will wait for the rest due to the pandemic. Waited 3 weeks nothing, so I thought I`d ring for an update, after at least 50 phone calls over the next 3 weeks (either the phone was off the hook or I sat listening to some music for 20 minutes for no one to answer) 5 unanswered emails I though enough is enough (I only wanted an update on my order). I started a complaint cases through Paypal and guess what my £90 was returned within 2 days ! Just wondering as anyone else experienced this with this company or is it a one off. Have to say I have ordered with 3 other companies during this time and have experienced first class service.

SELL replied on 20/08/2020 00:20

Posted on 20/08/2020 00:20

yes i had a similar issue last month, ordered an item online payed via pay pal, was advised of 3 to 5 working day delivery and would receive mail from courier with tracking info when despatched. delivery date passed so called them, got through easily unlike you and was advised item was out of stock even though they had taken money. asked for an immediate refund and this was returned within the hour. we used Towsure as we had dealt with them before with no issues, but not again.

ScreenNameE61470E60D replied on 20/08/2020 20:00

Posted on 20/08/2020 20:00

Thanks for the reply, I was recommend them by a friend who has never had any issues in the past with them, I`m afraid its put me off using them in the future, they held my money for 6 weeks and I`m convinced it I hadn`t gone through Paypal I would still be waiting. The customer service is appalling. I`ve since looked at the recent reviews for Towsure and I think they`ve upset quite a few people !!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook