The things children say

huskydog replied on 06/05/2017 10:53

Posted on 06/05/2017 10:53

Just had a lady in my shop and paid for her purchase and gave  her change ,it was then her daughter aged about 5 said "mummy that change would fit in my money box", well ,what can you say to that cool

Cornersteady replied on 06/05/2017 16:55

Posted on 06/05/2017 16:55

In about 15 year time, she'll  be saying what my kids say:

'dad have you got any spare cash you don't want?'

Actually when the two away say that, and I for some strange reason I say yes, its the:

'can you transfer it into my account then please, no hurry but before I go out tonight'

trellis replied on 06/05/2017 17:02

Posted on 06/05/2017 17:02

By the time they reach their late twenties it's more likely to be"can you give me a deposit for a house ".😋

brue replied on 06/05/2017 17:37

Posted on 06/05/2017 17:37

I treated our youngest grandson to a few small things at the Minehead Lifeboat station and shop. This Included a carabina which he referred to as a Ribena, (we've called them by that name since then wink) The lady in the shop was about to give me the change when he asked if could have it, "it would be very useful"....so I said no, it's for the lifeboat collection box! Anyway he put the money in the box. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook