Sales Staff with Incredible Memory

replied on 10/08/2017 15:25

Posted on 10/08/2017 15:25

Yesterday I took my caravan into the dealership to have failed fridge sorted. Whilst there I walked into the sales area. Dianne, one of the sales team was there and and before I had crossed the 20 feet to her she said 'Hello Alan, how is Fliss (OH). She then asked about my eyesight as when I last saw her 3 years ago I had just lost most of the sight in my right eye. 

I first met Dianne twice when buying a caravan from another dealer over 12 years ago. Next met almost 6 years ago on two occasions when buying present 'van. Last spoken to 3 years ago. How do some people have such rapid recall of people rarely met? 

The sort of sales person I would wish to employ.

replied on 10/08/2017 15:43

Posted on 10/08/2017 15:43

2 out of 3 ain't bad laughing

replied on 10/08/2017 16:04

Posted on 10/08/2017 16:04

No hat Husky wink

I remember her name as I have only bought two new caravans. Both sold via Dianne. To remember my name I thought was good ....... to remember OH's name and my affliction I thought excellent

replied on 11/08/2017 19:25

Posted on 11/08/2017 19:25

Not unless she was blind and halt with a father fixation laughing

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook