Replacement front poles for Kampa Rally 390 awning

Rosscopcoltrain replied on 27/05/2021 18:39

Posted on 27/05/2021 18:39

Hi people. Anyone know where I can get replacement front support poles from please? Have searched the internet, it seems no one sells them. We were unlucky in a storm and it crushed the awning. Appreciate some help please.

commeyras replied on 30/05/2021 13:54

Posted on 30/05/2021 13:54

Further to my post.  Like you could not find any on the usual suspects so looked at the Kampa web page.  They say go to your dealer and if they cannot help contact Kampa direct.  Good luck

PS You may feel you need to get  storm guys for your Kampasurprised

Graham55 replied on 04/06/2021 20:12

Posted on 04/06/2021 20:12

May be able to help. Had similar experience couple of years ago. Awning destroyed but still have some of the poles. Not home until 13th when I will check and see what I have. Not sure if mods can pass on my details to you to allow you to get in touch.

Tinwheeler replied on 04/06/2021 20:20

Posted on 04/06/2021 20:20

I suggest one of you puts an email address in your profile for the other to make contact. In your profile, only members of CT can access it rather than the world at large and it can be Deleted User later.

The Community Manager may help you make contact but not until the working week starts. The mods have no access to personal details.

Hope that helps.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook