Phone app

DavidKlyne replied on 22/09/2017 15:08

Posted on 22/09/2017 15:08

Are you referring to the Club's Site App? If so mine works perfectly well. I have booked and amended sites recently.

David

Professor Grumpy replied on 22/09/2017 18:29

Posted on 22/09/2017 18:29

Ever tried to find the pricing of CLs mine just refers me some where else. Searched for a CL in Bangor it only gave a choice of Ireland not Wales. I would go on but there is little point,

DavidKlyne replied on 22/09/2017 20:11

Posted on 22/09/2017 18:29 by Professor Grumpy

Ever tried to find the pricing of CLs mine just refers me some where else. Searched for a CL in Bangor it only gave a choice of Ireland not Wales. I would go on but there is little point,

Posted on 22/09/2017 20:11

I tend not to use CL's so not something I generally look at. However just tried and I see that it refers you to the contact centre for prices. However I would have thought it was better to contact the CL direct as prices held by the Club are not always up to date?

David

Professor Grumpy replied on 23/09/2017 07:07

Posted on 23/09/2017 07:07

Thanks Tinwheeler I like it.

I like CLs the way they were intended. A quiet place to camp with basics like water and a disposal point. I don't need electricity or additional wash room facilities. I need to have an approximate price because some CLs have prices higher than Sites! I aim at  £10, or less, a night which I consider a fair price for my requirements.

So back to my issue if the club book can have prices and the clubs web site has prices ( at least as a guide) then the app is rubbish.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 23/09/2017 08:09

Posted on 23/09/2017 08:09

You could help your fellow CL users with some pointers, you could call the thread-'PG Tips'smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook