No chat!!

tombar replied on 22/01/2017 16:24

Posted on 22/01/2017 16:24

I've been glancing on the site for any chats, and up to, there's been hardly any chat whatsoever since the new system has been up and running.  I've now decided that I will periodically have a quick look, but I've decided to go over to Caravan Talk as it seems to be a little better.

If it starts getting busy again, I will be back.  Sorry about this as I had fun chatting to people, but I see that lots of people have since left to when I started on this site.

Happy holidays to everyonefrown

ABM replied on 22/01/2017 18:03

Posted on 22/01/2017 18:03

I  think  it's  possibly  The  Post  Holiday  Blues,  Tombar.

Certainly  I  think  its  slowly  coming  back  to  life  again.

I  know  I  was  close  to  decamping  to  the  Sports  Pages

of  the  papers  for  a  source  of  inspiration,  but right  now,  I 

reckon  I'll  hang  around  to  bore  you  lot  a  while  longer, 

well  at  least  til  after  the  N E C   and  then ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,

wink  innocent

JVB66 replied on 22/01/2017 18:08

Posted on 22/01/2017 18:08

I do not not think it is that quiet ,one reason is possibly that the pages are less full as the cereal star chasers are not filling them up with likessurprised

And there is nothing too controversial for some to keep trying to twist the thread to their advantage

redface replied on 22/01/2017 18:40

Posted on 22/01/2017 18:40

I agree that a couple of years ago this chat room was full of vigour.

OK, so maybe I might have disagreed with someone else's opinion if they thought differently to me, but they were always welcome to express it.

It is sad that we are not able to espouse strong opinions, whether or not of a political nature, so it is little wonder that discussions (off topic) are somewhat anodyne.

Sorry to see you go  Tombar - good luck with the other site.

IanH replied on 22/01/2017 18:56

Posted on 22/01/2017 18:56

Cereal star chasers?? smile

I quite like the hoop shaped ones myself......

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook