Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition 2019

Wherenext replied on 25/01/2019 19:07

Posted on 25/01/2019 19:07

For those who are interested in this remarkable mans' drawings, this year sees the 500th. Anniversary of his death. The Queen has a large collection of his drawings, which cannot be displayed very often as paper deteriorates. However this year will see many of his drawings put on display. There will be some of them distributed to various galleries around the UK with  more extensive exhibitions at the Queens Gallery in London and at Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh. 

More info can be obtained by going to the following website.www.rct.uk

(Best if Brue avoids the London one.smile).

brue replied on 25/01/2019 19:34

Posted on 25/01/2019 19:34

Oh ha ha, yes I've gone off the metropolis just now. laughing (But I wished I'd seen the Anglo-Saxon exhibition I had paid for at the British Library, my intended target. On till mid Feb LINK.)

Takethedogalong replied on 26/01/2019 10:49

Posted on 26/01/2019 10:49

I was lucky enough to see lots of LdaV drawings many years ago at the RA. Well worth making the effort if you are interested in Art. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook