Idiot!

JohnM20 replied on 24/09/2020 15:54

Posted on 24/09/2020 15:54

I've seen many idiotic things in my life but what I saw today must be one of the most dangerous and idiotic.

A chap in his 30's, I would say, was riding an electric scooter. Nothing wrong with that I hear you say BUT, he was on the pavement next to a quite busy road, mobile phone up to his ear so only one hand on the handlebar. To cap it all, though, he had a child who I would estimate was only about two years old also riding with him, reaching up as far as it could to hold onto the handlebars. An accident just waiting to happen. 

JVB66 replied on 24/09/2020 16:33

Posted on 24/09/2020 16:33

The worst part of what you observed will be when the inevitable happened ,it would not be his stupidity that was to blameyell

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook