I think my caravan hates me

Rosie Rabbit replied on 07/09/2017 17:27

Posted on 07/09/2017 17:27

I know it's probably down to mismanagement by me but I sometimes get the feeling my caravan hates me - it runs out of water at inconvenient times. Last night when I came home late and was gasping for a cup of tea it decided it had run out of gas.

It makes weird creaky noises at night and is currently hosting Argentine Tango competitions for the local pigeons on the roof.

Never has the word(s) CamperVan sounded so attractive.

xx

Bakers2 replied on 07/09/2017 17:37

Posted on 07/09/2017 17:37

Gas can run out at inconvenient times with camper vans and motorhomes. I know it 😉. I believe you can buy automatic change over things. We like to live dangerously 😂.

I'm sure your caravan doesn't hate you, it just wants to educate you about everything it can do.

redface replied on 07/09/2017 20:00

Posted on 07/09/2017 20:00

As most parents know -  even children like to kick against the traces from time to time  - so why not caravans, motorhomes or even tents?

Whittakerr replied on 08/09/2017 06:50

Posted on 08/09/2017 06:50

Gas and water will only ever run out at inconvenient times i.e. when your using it. 

They will never run out when the tap is turned off. I learnt very early on to check the contents of the aqua roll before getting in to the shower. embarassed

Dont despair its all part of the fun. 

Rosie Rabbit replied on 08/09/2017 09:28

Posted on 08/09/2017 06:50 by Whittakerr

Gas and water will only ever run out at inconvenient times i.e. when your using it. 

They will never run out when the tap is turned off. I learnt very early on to check the contents of the aqua roll before getting in to the shower. embarassed

Posted on 08/09/2017 09:28

LOL! I like your avatar.

replied on 09/09/2017 21:53

Posted on 08/09/2017 06:50 by Whittakerr

Posted on 09/09/2017 21:53

The user and all related content has been Deleted User
near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook