Hello all

Rubytuesday replied on 13/12/2016 12:03

Posted on 13/12/2016 12:03

hi all did you enjoy your short break.  New web site is looking good.  Off to investigate more see you all soon 

tombar replied on 13/12/2016 19:17

Posted on 13/12/2016 19:17

Have had trouble getting onto this site.  The toolbar below keeps popping up with "I agree" referring to cookies.  I've had to come out.  I've had 3 tries to get into the caravan club site.  Daren't try downloading photos - by the time they've downloaded, the sun will be a dwarf redfrown.  Could have done with a lot more bubble faces as well.  And the stars have gone.  Do you know how long it was taking me to get to purple?

Wherenext replied on 13/12/2016 19:40

Posted on 13/12/2016 19:40

Despite changing my profile twice now I see that the club have moved me back to Clwyd which no longer exists as a countyundecided. Never mind, teething problems are expected.

Edit - just gone into My Profile and changed it again and it seems to be working now, fingers crossed.

Wherenext replied on 14/12/2016 16:16

Posted on 13/12/2016 19:40 by Wherenext

Despite changing my profile twice now I see that the club have moved me back to Clwyd which no longer exists as a countyundecided. Never mind, teething problems are expected.

Edit - just gone into My Profile and changed it again and it seems to be working now, fingers crossed.

Posted on 14/12/2016 16:16

I now seem to be back in Clwyd. Doesn't matter how many times I change it and save it this system changes it back. Bah humbug

Rubytuesday replied on 22/12/2016 22:32

Posted on 22/12/2016 22:32

Hello Golly long time no see or speak , hope you are well and enjoying life and touring , it's nice to see your smiling face again 

Wherenext replied on 23/12/2016 20:48

Posted on 23/12/2016 20:48

Haven't got a scooby doo what is going on with this thread. 

First of all I think the thread might have been started by Golly, in which case nice to hear from you again Golly. However, the OP is shown as Rubytuesday! I presume it's Golly as Ruby has already posted since the new website started. All clear and still following me?

Secondly I seem to have 2 posts in the middle of the thread that make no sense. (No change there then!) They have probably migrated from the thread that Ruby started about Profile! How they got here is and will probably remain a mystery.

So, all in all a raving success this website eh?

Wherenext replied on 23/12/2016 20:59

Posted on 23/12/2016 20:59

This is really strange as I've just gone into the post in "How to Use Club Together" and there is another thread there from Golly saying Hello, similar to this. Sometimes it shows Golly as the poster and other times it shows Ruby. I've reported it and would normally go and pour myself a large one but wonder if that is the problem? Either that or I've not had enough.undecided

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook