Happy Christmas to our emergency services

richardandros replied on 19/12/2019 14:33

Posted on 19/12/2019 14:33

Thanks for posting that OP - absolutely brilliant - and very professionally produced! Sort of brings you back to reality after all the 'spend, spend, spend' hype.

Wherenext replied on 19/12/2019 15:13

Posted on 19/12/2019 15:13

Having had need of an ambulance crew this year I can attest to their skill and dedication. The couple that attended were an old hand and a young female who had given up a secure job , not in medicine, to "do something more productive and beneficial in life". Her words not mine. She regretted the long hours but loves the job.

So a mighty +1 from me Oneputt.

Cornersteady replied on 19/12/2019 15:35

Posted on 19/12/2019 15:35

Yes, great post. Having used their services for Mrs C's parents a lot in the past a big thank you to them all and a merry Christmas to many of them who will be working over the holidays. It's good to know they are there.

JVB66 replied on 19/12/2019 16:48

Posted on 19/12/2019 16:48

They are all special people who show care and dedication and  at times under very stressful circumstances ,and the ambulance crews who have attended to me in the past have been nothing but excellent in all they have done,and deserve all the whole nation's thanks all year

Takethedogalong replied on 19/12/2019 20:09

Posted on 19/12/2019 20:09

Absolutely brilliant video, and what a nice voice the Firefighter has!

I spent possibly 50% of my married Christmas days without my OH at home, as did other members of the family. My best friend always went into the hospital where she was Director of Nursing to support the working staff there. Very special people, still doing dangerous and essential work throughout the holidays. Absolute stars⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

Bakers2 replied on 20/12/2019 09:12

Posted on 20/12/2019 09:12

Thanks for sharing, lovely and a nice reminder to say thank you to ALL emergency workers and ancillary staff who keep the wheels turning in hospitals and police stations as well as the fire station. 

In view of our year we've had to use 2 of the services, no disrespect but I'm happy not to need the 3rd if at all possible 😉, this year. In all our uses they gave very compassionate and caring response, even though the 2 ambulance staff had to hang around for a couple of hours after their shift finished to handover to the police, on top of a normal long shift.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all those who care for others, paid and unpaid.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook