For attention of ABM

Pippah45 replied on 08/03/2017 07:51

Posted on 08/03/2017 07:51

Hi ABM. I didn't dare answer your post on the solos diary bit!  But I will also be on the West Coast at the same time.  Fairly recognizable withe grey faced black Labrador and GSD cross with Abbey caravan and Mitsubishi tow car - do say hello any CTers.  None of us bite nice people laughing

ABM replied on 08/03/2017 16:16

Posted on 08/03/2017 16:16

ME  ??  NICE  ??

Never  been  called  that  except  when  I  pay  my  bills  early,  and that's  none  too  often  money-mouth

But  thank  you  Pippah  --  as  I've  posted  before  5'10ish  tall,  nearly  that  round  embarassed  with    white  hairy  bonce  !

Travel  safely  wink

redface replied on 08/03/2017 18:38

Posted on 08/03/2017 18:38

"5'10ish  tall,  nearly  that  round   with   white  hairy  bonce  !"

Oi! ABM, are you trying to pass yourself off as my doppleganger?

Be careful Pippah - he be up to something and hoping to blame me with a description like that.laughing

ABM replied on 08/03/2017 21:36

Posted on 08/03/2017 21:36

surprisedI  can  provide  Documentation  __  At  the  First  CT  Meeting  at  N E C  under  the  Stewardship  of  Rowena,  I  met  D S B,  Bugs  with  his  camera  and  a  young  chappie  called  Steve  who,  I  believe  is  a  part  of  the  Solos,  at  least  when  he's  in  range  of  working  WiFi.

They  will  provide  corroboration  --  for  a  fee   wink!!

P.S. / EDIT  --  Who  the  thump  would  want  a  75-year  old  Doppelganger  innocent ??

Pippah45 replied on 09/03/2017 08:15

Posted on 09/03/2017 08:15

I know Steve (hope he is well). And at that NEC met Merve and Rowena!  I am also 5'10ish with grey hair but the two dogs are the most distinguishing feature plus I usually wear a hat of some sort.  cool

PS redface and anyone else from CT  please feel free to say hello Pippa if passing, it would make a change from the downcast eyes and averted gazes!  I am definitely not invisible but sometimes I wonder!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook