Facebook - do you trust them ?

replied on 24/05/2018 08:55

Posted on 24/05/2018 08:39 by cariadon

Don't think I've got anything to worry about,  my body not suitable for nude photography.wink

Posted on 24/05/2018 08:55

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

ChemicalJasper replied on 24/05/2018 19:34

Posted on 24/05/2018 19:34

Sounds like a good idea in principle, but I would have thought quite easily to circumvent.

If the image is "finger printed" then all one would have to do is alter the image slightly before reposting it...if one was that way inclined to do so.

I have no more distrust in facebook than any of the big IT companies and we all share a multitude of information with them on a daily basis. 

ABM replied on 31/05/2018 23:14

Posted on 31/05/2018 23:14

I've  taken  advantage  of  the  GDPR  requirements  to  cheerfully  wave  Good-bye  to  several  of  these  "Wonderful,  Must  Have  etc  etc'  items.  might even  get  back  from  my  next  fortnight  away  without  finding  my  Inbox  full  to  overflowing  again.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook