Escape Rooms

mickysf replied on 12/09/2018 22:13

Posted on 12/09/2018 22:13

Apparently these entertainment venues are springing up all over the country. Has anyone experienced one and 'lived' to explain the attraction? 

Hallsontour replied on 13/09/2018 19:07

Posted on 13/09/2018 19:07

I've done two of these now and really enjoyed both.

The first was about 7 different rooms with testing different types of skills with an overall theme of escaping the centre within the time allowed.

My second was more of a mental puzzle to solve with different elements over two rooms. It was based on Harry Potter and you had to find a wand that the headmaster had taken from a student for misbehaving. 

With a group of you they can be really good fun and help with team work and bonding. If you have a group of friends or family to go with I would certainly recommend you try one!

Takethedogalong replied on 13/09/2018 20:42

Posted on 13/09/2018 20:42

Looks like some of the outdoor pursuits type team building venues brought up to date and available to all! Good fun. I always enjoyed the team building sessions we did via work. Interesting how some folks react. 

redface replied on 18/09/2018 20:07

Posted on 18/09/2018 20:07

Escape rooms?

Were they not formerly known as lunatic asylums where you got locked up Ad Infinitum and were thus able to escape from the modern world?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook