Countryfile

Goldie146 replied on 27/04/2017 14:47

Posted on 27/04/2017 14:47

Don't forget if you want to see one of the best (and oldest) Shorthorn herds in the country, be sure to watch Countryfile this Sunday (30th April) on BBC One. It regularly get 6 million plus viewers - why not be one of them.

This week you can whizz through(if recorded) the bits about hedgehogs and other fluffy bits, until you get to Adam's Farm. He's not at home in the Cotswolds - but up in south Cumbria. 

Countryfile link

I think that after the programme there will be some photos on their website.

It's a media frenzy here - we're on the local paper today and our son is on BBC Cumbria tomorrow morning (I think).

Westmorland Gazette link

Wherenext replied on 27/04/2017 15:27

Posted on 27/04/2017 15:27

Hey, I like Hedgehogs and sometimes fluffy things!wink

We'll be glued to the tv for a change (but only because we like Shorthorns). 

Now that you've hit celebrity status will you still be bothered with us ordinary folk?

Goldie146 replied on 27/04/2017 16:06

Posted on 27/04/2017 16:06

We don't know how the programme will show us, but we do have faith in Adam and his crew who were wonderful to work with.

Tammygirl replied on 27/04/2017 18:47

Posted on 27/04/2017 18:47

Unfortunately we will be on the night ferry from Hull so will miss it frown but I will record it so I can watch it when we get back smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook