Club magazine feature

bluerocket5 replied on 25/05/2019 12:57

Posted on 25/05/2019 12:57

Just received the magazine and a pleasant surprise, a feature on River Valley Caravan Park in County Wicklow 

We are booked to go to this site this summer and I found the article informative and will certainly be visiting some of the attractions mentioned in the article 

Thanks to the staff at the club for this feature,  we can see we have made  good choice for our summer holiday 

papgeno replied on 26/05/2019 08:45

Posted on 26/05/2019 08:45

I glanced at the article on Hebden Bridge and was interested to note that the 'local' attractions were all a fair few miles away in the Bradford area. Hebden Bridge is in neighbouring Calderdale and it's quite a distance to Haworth for instance for the Bronte parsonage or Top Withens.

GTP replied on 26/05/2019 11:49

Posted on 26/05/2019 11:49

Would love to know where that pitch is on p13....as part of the advertisement for the Club Shop... Most I have been on are 8*8 metres of gravel..(admit there are a few larger that haven't been updated).

The chairs and table aside the awing would be where your neighbours car is parked and the windbreak would definitely be half way across the axle width roadway..

eurortraveller replied on 26/05/2019 13:57

Posted on 25/05/2019 12:57 by bluerocket5

Just received the magazine and a pleasant surprise, a feature on River Valley Caravan Park in County Wicklow 

We are booked to go to this site this summer and I found the article informative and will certainly be visiting some of the attractions mentioned in the article 

Thanks to the staff at the club for this feature,  we can see we have made  good choice for our summer holiday 

Posted on 26/05/2019 13:57

Just there and nowhere else? Not County Kerry and a tour all the way  up the west coast to Donegal? 

Tinwheeler replied on 26/05/2019 14:08

Posted on 26/05/2019 14:08

We stayed at River Valley some years ago when we toured Eire. It was one of the better sites we used and handy for visiting Avoca (Ballykissangel - remember that?😀), the coast and mountains. 

Boy, did that site fill up at the weekend with local campers!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook