Christmas gifts

castleton replied on 14/12/2016 22:20

Posted on 14/12/2016 22:20

Is it me? So members of my family etc decide that gift vouchers would be a very acceptable gift that keeps on giving, great so far so good, great idea, except today we received said gifts with a notification as to how much and so on...... So surprise on Christmas morning. No chance, it's like having someone open your pressie and telling you what it is before the event.

Please caravan club, is it beyond the wit of Man to just forward the gift without an announcement to the recipient ?

Whittakerr replied on 15/12/2016 07:10

Posted on 15/12/2016 07:10

I never give gift vouchers as presents. I think it shows a lazy attitude and lack of imagination on the part of the giver, unless the recipient specifically asks for vouchers that is.

castleton replied on 15/12/2016 08:58

Posted on 15/12/2016 08:58

Couldn't agree more, with the exception of club vouchers, that's a holiday somewhere.😀

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook