motorhome hire

OldTrucker replied on 27/09/2021 18:02

Posted on 27/09/2021 18:02

Hi,hope you`re all enjoying the last of the summer. After 12 years of caravaning we thought we might try something different, and rent a small motorhome.We are both in our 70 s so the idea of transverse beds or drop down beds doesnt appeal .We`ve seen a Sunlight t58 for hire in somerset which seems to have everything we need in 6m van.

The company concerned is M5 motorhome hire  based in Cheltenham trading as M5 leisure.Any one have any experience ,good or bad, with this company .or with the sunlight t58. chosen mainly for the fixed french bed.

Many thanks,John

triky auto replied on 28/09/2021 21:19

Posted on 28/09/2021 21:19

Hi John , on my forth mo-Ho now ,(Concorde ) but all others have had to make up beds across the 'van'.,a bit of a faff after a days driving .I LOVE my fixed bed !! wink.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook