Ask the ex chef a question!

ChefJim replied on 13/08/2015 23:20

Posted on 13/08/2015 23:20

As a recently retired chef and I can't say bored because my beloved gives me lists of things to keep me busy, I have seen some recipe requests so ifanyone would like a bit of advice or ideas for all things cooking wise then please  ask. One thing though is for recipe ideas whether you have Apple or android phones look at the free apps for recipes, one fairly good one is "quick recipes" and is usually one of the first to show.

ChefJim replied on 14/12/2016 16:04

Posted on 14/12/2016 16:04

Although I no longer visit the site everyday is there a reason that all the posts to and from me have disappeared since the latest update???, just wondering! I had posted as recently as 10days ago, so if anyone does have a question or from head office an answer to my question I'd like to hear it..

Merve replied on 09/02/2017 18:23

Posted on 09/02/2017 18:23

Yes Jimbo. The reason is the IT dept at EG Towers! I wont swear as I know you are an ex para and I wouldn't want to offend you.embarassed

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook