Unforgotten

DavidKlyne replied on 27/01/2017 17:18

Posted on 27/01/2017 17:18

Anyone else watching this rather good detective series starring Nicola Walker ( Last Tango in Halifax) and Sanjeev Bhaskar. It's a second series and the plot is unfolding in an interesting manner.

David

ABM replied on 30/01/2017 21:19

Posted on 30/01/2017 21:19

Dammit,  every  time  I  see  this  thread  I  keep

thinking  of  "Unforgiven" the    Eastwood  film  !!yell

DavidKlyne replied on 11/02/2017 15:38

Posted on 11/02/2017 15:38

The series came to a close of Thursday night. A rather interesting outcome with a an interesting twist in the last episode. This was a cracking series, just hope they bring it back for a third series.

David 

moulesy replied on 11/02/2017 20:21

Posted on 11/02/2017 20:21

I really enjoyed the series. I think the storyline was strong and avoided the mistake of some other series in trying to spin out a previous story. And the casting is brilliant. Who'd have an ex-spook and an Asian sitcom star could combine so brilliantly? I'm also hoping there will be a third series. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook