The Greatest Showman

Cherokee2015 replied on 02/01/2018 14:35

Posted on 02/01/2018 14:35

Went to see this film on Boxing Day having seen a number of trailers for it.    Wasn't disappointed, really enjoyed.    All the musical numbers were fantastic, beautifully choreographed and excellent singing (even Hugh Jackman).  There was a great story although I believe some of it is embellished, rather than the truth but it had me gripped throughout.    Even my husband who doesn't like musicals commented that he'd really enjoyed it.   

See trailer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCTMGYUg9A

Takethedogalong replied on 02/01/2018 15:02

Posted on 02/01/2018 15:02

Glad you enjoyed the film moonstone. I love Hugh Jackman, but not in this movie, Barnum in real life was a monster.

norab replied on 11/03/2018 14:08

Posted on 11/03/2018 14:08

I have just seen the greatest showman 

I loved it so much went again last week and trying to work out if I have time to go again before it finishes . 

Brilliant film and amazing music I just loved it . 

Dont miss it if you haven’t seen it . 

norab replied on 17/03/2018 16:40

Posted on 17/03/2018 16:40

I’m going to see this again today before it is gone from the cinema . 

Im not missing much , rugby on all day in our house .

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook