The Bridge

DavidKlyne replied on 10/05/2018 10:02

Posted on 10/05/2018 10:02

For the devotees of Scandi drama a new series of The Bridge starts on Friday. Given its popularity it has been promoted from BBC4 to BBC2wink 

David

DavidKlyne replied on 30/06/2018 12:55

Posted on 30/06/2018 12:55

The final series ended last night. Even a few loose ends sorted out! I must say I have really enjoyed all series of The Bridge. The writing, by  Hans Rosenfeldt has been excellent. Sofia Helin has played the part of Saga Norén brilliantly. I so want to drive over that Bridge!

David

Kennine replied on 05/07/2018 17:47

Posted on 05/07/2018 17:47

I watch a couple of episodes the last time, the story line looked good,  but as the actors were all speaking in "Foreign" I couldn't understand the dialogue. wink

K  wink

Bakers2 replied on 05/07/2018 18:29

Posted on 05/07/2018 18:29

Loved every series. We were away last week and Friday our son and partner arrived to join us above 9.45pm and I needed to feed them after they'd put the tent up! It's recorded at home and I can't wait to watch it. I have downloaded it to my phone with this sites wifi but it took 20 mins and I fear it will be too small so will probably wait to watch at home. I don't want to spoil it 😉

DavidKlyne replied on 05/07/2018 20:45

Posted on 05/07/2018 18:29 by Bakers2

Loved every series. We were away last week and Friday our son and partner arrived to join us above 9.45pm and I needed to feed them after they'd put the tent up! It's recorded at home and I can't wait to watch it. I have downloaded it to my phone with this sites wifi but it took 20 mins and I fear it will be too small so will probably wait to watch at home. I don't want to spoil it 😉

Posted on 05/07/2018 20:45

Bakers2

You might want to wait until you get home as a lot of the Scandi programmes are filmed "dark" to give more atmosphere!!! So I imagine it would be almost impossible to watch successfully on a phone. It is a shame that this was the last series. However the writer I think has ventured to the UK to write at least one TV series but I can't remember which one. I won't spoil it for you but there are a few interesting surprises that you will enjoy.

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook