Marcella

DavidKlyne replied on 13/03/2018 00:06

Posted on 13/03/2018 00:06

I really liked the first series of this programme but we missed a couple of episodes because we were abroad. As ITV catch up is so rubbish I actually purchased the DVD so that I could see the outcome!!! It's written by the creator of The Bridge, the Swedish/Danish crime drama. So I was looking forward to the second series, episode four tonight. It does take some keeping up with but it seems as good as the initial series. Anyone else watching?

David

KernowCamper replied on 13/03/2018 10:49

Posted on 13/03/2018 10:49

We're watching it David, as we did the first series.  We love it.  It's really deep and complicated, but not one of these shows that makes it difficult to follow.  Some of the characters really creep me out but it really is must see TV.  Anna Friel is a superb actress too. 

Fozzie replied on 13/03/2018 21:23

Posted on 13/03/2018 21:23

Yes surely soon the dots must join up.Marcella has found out she is being watched or spied on by another policemean on her team.But who are the two nurses that have just made an appearance.

Compusive viewing now,and next week watching in the caravan as we are away.

MrRoute replied on 15/03/2018 09:18

Posted on 15/03/2018 09:18

Watched the first two episodes last night, whilst the atmospheric sound track keeps you interested very little in the way of action or storyline seems to exist. We did percivier with Requiem only to be disappointed with the ending 😦

DavidKlyne replied on 15/03/2018 17:15

Posted on 15/03/2018 09:18 by MrRoute

Watched the first two episodes last night, whilst the atmospheric sound track keeps you interested very little in the way of action or storyline seems to exist. We did percivier with Requiem only to be disappointed with the ending 😦

Posted on 15/03/2018 17:15

I think it helps if you have seen the first series. Although it was a different story line there are themes that persist. Like many detective series sometimes it's about the main story line and sometimes about the detective who in this case seems to be deranged but as we are learning there is a reason behind this which may or may not be her fault? 

I thought Requiem still had another episode to go?

David

DavidKlyne replied on 20/03/2018 00:10

Posted on 20/03/2018 00:10

Getting quite exciting now and only three episodes to go! I will say no more just incase people are still catching up. Seemed to be a lot of information and new things tonight.

David

DavidKlyne replied on 10/04/2018 09:12

Posted on 10/04/2018 09:12

It came to an end last night, what did people think? Not wishing to give too much away but I thought the the actual main story line petered out about half way through the episode and still left a few stones unturned. It then seemed to switch to about the main character which I appreciate is the main thrust of the programme. It looks like another series but different from what we have seen thus far?

David

Fozzie replied on 10/04/2018 10:47

Posted on 10/04/2018 10:47

DK WE watched the final episode and without giving the game away,came away rather disappointed.There were so many different threads running yet last night was mainly about Marcella.I still cannot work out what the two nurses had on the case.

At least the very end shot with the tramps scene,gave a clue to the future.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook