Line of Duty is Back

DavidKlyne replied on 28/03/2017 00:20

Posted on 27/03/2017 20:45 by Pliers

Really enjoyed the 1st episode of the new series. What an ending!

Posted on 28/03/2017 00:20

The ending was a bit like we used to get at Saturday morning pictures when I was young!!!

David

Metheven replied on 10/04/2017 09:21

Posted on 10/04/2017 09:21

In reality after being battered and thrown a couple of floors down onto concrete steps it should be, but these people have a knack of recovering in super quick time undecided but its certainly developing into a bit of a 'thinker' 

DavidKlyne replied on 10/04/2017 13:10

Posted on 10/04/2017 09:21 by Metheven

In reality after being battered and thrown a couple of floors down onto concrete steps it should be, but these people have a knack of recovering in super quick time undecided but its certainly developing into a bit of a 'thinker' 

Posted on 10/04/2017 13:10

At least you didn't say he would bounce backwink

Both Margaret and I commented that Lee Ingleby wouldn't be in the cast unless he had a bigger part as up until now he has been a bit anonymous but now one of the key players. As with all series of Line of Duty its very difficult to work out its final direction until the end and sometimes not then if it crosses over to the following series.

David

Metheven replied on 17/04/2017 09:40

Posted on 17/04/2017 09:40

Well last nights episode ended with some surprises, my thinking of the guilty person(s) have failed me and now there is a mole within AC17 feeding the chief copper Hilton with information.

Roz is guilty of something but not sure what as she comes across as a good copper most of the time, confusing but loving it.

young thomas replied on 17/04/2017 10:21

Posted on 17/04/2017 10:21

....but how did Roz overpower Tim? will there be a flashback?

was she helped by the masked man (not the Lone Ranger)?

does she ever dress up in a balaclava?

handy (minus the fingers) that Tim had just been to the DIY store.

is she covering for hubby or is he covering for her?

....and shes such a tease with the ACC, putty in her hands, lol.

...still, he's getting his own secret info from that naughty WPC.

Tune in next week for more exciting stuff.....

now, dont miss Broadchurch later....wink

DavidKlyne replied on 17/04/2017 13:15

Posted on 17/04/2017 13:15

I thought last night's episode was a cracker. Talk about turning the tables on Hastings!!! Unless I have missed something are we all assuming it was Roz's husband that attacked Arnott? Also, at this stage, we don't really understand what Roz's boss is up to and why he has it in for Hastings. The WPC at the end seemed a bit odd as she has always been a conscientious member of the team, there is obviously more to this that meets the eye but I suppose that sums up the series really!!!

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook