I am Bolt!

moulesy replied on 01/08/2017 17:14

Posted on 01/08/2017 17:14

Did anyone else watch the documentary film about the brilliant Usain Bolt last night? The amount of work that guy has put in to get where he is today is just phenomenal and yet he seems to remain as level headed and loyal to his group of friends and relatives as ever.

The really telling thing for me was one of his colleagues describing him towards the end of the film - " he's never tried to be political, he just wants to make people smile"! Well, he's certainly done that and seen off all the challengers (genuine and cheats) to his domination.

Every so often sports through up characters who it's just impossible to dislike and he certainly falls into that category.

Hoping he can end his career with another gold at the world champs this month! smile

neveramsure replied on 01/08/2017 17:26

Posted on 01/08/2017 17:26

Yes I saw it and I thought it was interesting but a tad too long.

It just shows how dedicated and focused you must be to win a gold and he came across as a decent bloke. His trainer didn't look the part but he knew how to take Bolt's natural talent and make him world class.  

EmilysDad replied on 04/08/2017 19:58

Posted on 04/08/2017 19:58

Didn't see it. But this morning on the radio, someone compared him to The Greatest - Mohamed Ali. Is there a better accolade?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook