Broken

cyberyacht replied on 07/07/2017 16:59

Posted on 07/07/2017 16:59

Did anyone watch the above series which has just finished. A very sensitive portrayal of a number of issues, I thought.

HelenandTrevor replied on 07/07/2017 17:09

Posted on 07/07/2017 17:09

Yes, I watched the first episode and wasn't sure about it, undecided but found that after watching the second and third I thought it was very good, as you say a sensitive portrayal of the issues. Also though Sean Bean was excellent. 

moulesy replied on 07/07/2017 17:14

Posted on 07/07/2017 17:14

We watched it and thought it was very good - but then I always think Jimmy McGovern's work is a cut above the average TV drama. Sean Penn as the priest trying to hold together a broken community was very convincing, though I wasn't convinced about the relevance of the flashbacks.

I'm also enjoying The Loch on ITV ( although since it clashes with Poldark I get banished to the bedroom to watch it on a small screen!frown)

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook