Ariana Grande

moulesy replied on 05/06/2017 20:23

Posted on 05/06/2017 20:23

Spent most of a very wet afternoon watching last night's One Love Manchester concert. Until the awful events of a couple of weeks ago I'd never heard of Ariana Grande but I have to say I was totally impressed by the way that young woman conducted herself. I sometimes get a bit sceptical about these big celebrities "giving up" their time "for free". And I think there were one or two egos on display last night. But she seemed absolutely genuine in her feelings for the city and those affected at the original concert. At just 23, she set a great example to all of us. She deserves all the plaudits she gets! smile

Wherenext replied on 16/06/2017 14:33

Posted on 16/06/2017 14:33

Nice post, Mousey. Quite agree with you, even though I didn't watch the concert. The young lady came in for a bit of unwarranted stick for flying back to America just after the attack, for goodness sake she'e only 23  but she sure put her detractors to shame.  There's talk of her being made a free person of Manchester, along with some of the other non celebs who made a difference that night.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook