Sites with private facilities

LRMaggot replied on 19/07/2020 20:53

Posted on 19/07/2020 20:53

Good evening. We are new members and also new to campervans. We stayed aways forour first break a couple of weeks ago at site with a pitch that had its own toilet and wash facilities. This was not a CaMC site and so my question is are there any CaMC sites that have pitches for tourers that have private wash rooms included? Many thanks. Steve. 

SteveL replied on 01/03/2022 12:43

Posted on 01/03/2022 12:43

Not at the moment as far as I know.  Although it was a question on a couple of the surveys I completed recently, asking if it would be of interest. We have service pitches, perhaps the next step is personal facilities, although at peak I would think you would be looking at circa £60 a night.😱

edit just noticed the date on this post. Yet another one dredged up from the past. ☹️

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook