Site directions

Thehappycaravanners replied on 27/06/2023 10:29

Posted on 27/06/2023 10:29

It is now several months since the club launched its new diabolical booking system and site pages and I see some things are still no better,

Could someone be please tell how to find the site directions on both the website and the app because wherever they have hidden them I can't find a link to them.

I have also noticed they have removed the telephone numbers from the site pages so if you need to contact them direct for any information or to inform of any delays you can't. 

Thanks 

eurortraveller replied on 27/06/2023 10:52

Posted on 27/06/2023 10:52

Or Google CAMC plus name of site. Map, directions, reviews and phone numbers are all there.  Google knows everything. Try it.

Amesford replied on 27/06/2023 11:24

Posted on 27/06/2023 10:52 by eurortraveller

Or Google CAMC plus name of site. Map, directions, reviews and phone numbers are all there.  Google knows everything. Try it.

Posted on 27/06/2023 11:24

I agree plus you can take a closer look using street view and even measure the road width 

wedgy replied on 27/06/2023 23:03

Posted on 27/06/2023 10:35 by JollyKernow

Just grab your trusty site directory handbook.

JK

Posted on 27/06/2023 23:03

The point is that before the shiney new system that we all asked for the directions were easily seen on line. You could also print off your upcoming bookings ,see a full list of late availability sites and many other functions which are now unavailable after 10 months since the new  system was implemented. You could also amend bookings without having to contact the call centre to ensure the deposit is returned to card rather than migrated to pending deposits when it's a multiple site booking. The I.T. team is woefully inadequate IMO. The Trust Pilot reviews are building up masses of similar complaints which all receive the cut and paste genetic response,membership moral has never been lower. 

SteveL replied on 28/06/2023 07:51

Posted on 28/06/2023 00:57 by old ludlovian

Just use waze ap you can site name takes you site no probs

Posted on 28/06/2023 07:51

Like all navigation systems, it’s only going to be as good as the information put into it. I would no more use Waze blindly than I would any other navigation system. That way could well lead you up a blind alley, literally.

What I find surprising is that they managed eventually to put a link to the old CL pages to enable prices and directions to be viewed, but didn’t do the same for the main sites. There isn’t even any mention of the intention to do it on the planned improvements list, despite its absence being mentioned many, many times.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook