LPG Fill Up Sites

VicTheVLine replied on 25/05/2022 17:01

Posted on 25/05/2022 17:01

Hi all, my campervan has an LPG tank, and I can't seem to find a decent up to date website of those garages that still have an autogas/LPG pump. Can anyone recommend anything??

For those touring NW Scotland there's a good site at North Ballachulish/Onich on the A82.

Thanks - Paul

kenexton replied on 25/05/2022 19:23

Posted on 25/05/2022 19:23

myLPG.eu  App works for us.There has been a  marked reduction in LPG at pump suppliers and there was also  a supply shortage recently,A lot of pumps showed as "Temporarily Unavailabe" but this has improved.We are fortunate that our local Morrisons has an LPG pump.Welcome Break service stations also have LPG pumps.

There is a list of Morrisons which have LPG on their website but I am not "techie" enough to supply a link.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook