Kent - cheap field sites

Joannejoy replied on 07/06/2018 13:53

Posted on 07/06/2018 13:53

Am very new to caravan club. Am looking for cheap caravan club sites on field with water and maybe a toilet.  Shower if lucky. Thank you x

Takethedogalong replied on 07/06/2018 14:06

Posted on 07/06/2018 14:06

Hello and welcome Joanne. If you click on UK Holidays above, then click on Certified Locations (CLs) this will allow you to narrow down your search to where and what you need. I would suggest not using the Map to search at first, just keep clicking until it comes up with a list of suggestions, and then open each CL up to get more information. Some have website pages of their own. CLs are run and managed by private owners, so prices and facilities vary a great deal. You can often read reviews from folks who have stayed as well.

I don't know the Kent area at all, otherwise I would suggest somewhere, but others may be along later to pass on suggestions. All the best with your searchlaughing

Come back here if you need any more help.

Takethedogalong replied on 07/06/2018 20:48

Posted on 07/06/2018 20:48

I am bumping this back up for OP who is new to posting, and might not realise post has been moved! undecided

nelliethehooker replied on 08/06/2018 20:11

Posted on 08/06/2018 20:11

Do you need EHU (electric hook up) or not? Which part of Kent do you want to visit? Woolpack Inn, Maidstone has WC & Shwr, No.807 in Site Directory: Lydden Farm, Margate, likewise, No.809 in SD: Sandwich Lakes, Ash, Canterbury, ditto, No.813 in SD. These have all been highlighted in the club's magazine or recommended by CT members. There are others too with WC, although some do not have EHU. What sort of price per night are you willing to pay?

Hope this helps.

M Burkinshaw replied on 06/07/2018 20:42

Posted on 06/07/2018 20:42

Bowbridge Marina in Wateringbury Nr Maidstone. CL on quite a large field. No EHU but has toilet and was very cheap (I think £5 per night) when we used it last year.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook