Grantown on Spey directions

Muckyrob replied on 07/06/2022 16:41

Posted on 07/06/2022 16:41

I hope a helpful tip for anyone heading into the Grantown on Spey site. We arrived safely today Tuesday 7th June 2022.
To enter the Grantown on Spey caravan site, the guide book states it is the Left turn at the Royal Bank of Scotland, in the town high street. This particular bank has now ceased trading, and as such no longer has Bank of Scotland over the door. As we have just entered the site, the best reference its the old bank building, on the left, at the traffic lights. Turn left here and pass down the lane beside the Co op store. The site is at the end of the lane on the right and has a nice clear sign.

DSB replied on 08/06/2022 06:46

Posted on 08/06/2022 06:46

Thank you Micky.  We're staying there as part of our 'summer jaunt', so I will copy your post into my notes for when we travel.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

David

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 08/06/2022 07:51

Posted on 08/06/2022 07:51

If you use W3W(What3Words) you could try this-โคต๏ธ

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook