Directions to Site

SteveL replied on 07/06/2024 16:52

Posted on 07/06/2024 16:52

I notice there is now a link to directions to site on the details page of the booking website. No more needing to access the old pages. Well except if you want to leave a review, perhaps they will put a link to that as well. I’m not sure when the link to directions appeared, I’ve only just noticed it when accessing a site plan.

DavidKlyne replied on 09/06/2024 10:40

Posted on 09/06/2024 10:40

Steve

Just had a look. There is a .PDF file list bottom left hand side along with the site plan should anyone want to print them off. Now what they need to do is provide a direct link for writing a review. We seem to have had a spate of reviews being left in the Story Section probably because members can't see an easy route to the proper place and the Story Section is easily accessible? Even when the reviews show up in the middle of the screen (on a PC) there is no link to submitting a review.

David 

SteveL replied on 11/06/2024 07:06

Posted on 10/06/2024 20:24 by Thehappycaravanners

Having clicked on the link for directions how does one return back to the webpage. Everything I tried takes me back to the search page 

Posted on 11/06/2024 07:06

On my iPad, when I touch on the link it opens in a new window. To return to the site page I just touch on the previous tab. Touching the back arrow also works, or simply deleting it. I presume it must work differently on other platforms, perhaps you can select open in a new window somehow.

peedee replied on 11/06/2024 13:33

Posted on 10/06/2024 20:24 by Thehappycaravanners

Having clicked on the link for directions how does one return back to the webpage. Everything I tried takes me back to the search page 

Posted on 11/06/2024 13:33

If you are using the App, the directions are automatically downloaded as a PDF file when you touch the link.

As Steve says from a web browser they are opened in another tab and you can chose to download them or not.

peedee

DavidKlyne replied on 13/06/2024 16:18

Posted on 13/06/2024 15:38 by Chelty

It couldn't be that this link : http://camcextra.uk  posted in an earlier thread prompted some action.?

No, of course not, it was already a work in progress :-;   

Posted on 13/06/2024 16:18

I somehow doubt it. The subject has been discussed on here quite a bit and I expect on Social Media as well. Having said that, whoever runs that website has gone to a great deal of trouble to compile the list so we should probably thank them for their hard work?

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook