Directions to Freshwater East

DSB replied on 15/07/2023 18:58

Posted on 15/07/2023 18:58

Hi folks.  Just arrived at Pembrey CAMC site this afternoon.  We're here for a few nights before moving on to Freshwater East.  Assuming I can get to Kilgetty without a problem, any recommendations for which way to go to get to the,site at Freshwater from Kilgetty.  There may, indeed be a recommended route in the handbook (which is currently at home), and (unless I am looking in the wrong place) I can't find any recommended routes on the websits.

Taking into consideration this is only the third time I've taken a 8ft wide twin axle out...  I would appreciate the experience of those who know the route...

Thanks in advance.

David

DSB replied on 15/07/2023 21:58

Posted on 15/07/2023 21:58

Thank you so much TW and ET... We'll certainly look out for the big bike.

👍👍👍

David

replied on 15/07/2023 22:45

Posted on 15/07/2023 22:45

The user and all related content has been deleted

DSB replied on 26/07/2023 07:52

Posted on 26/07/2023 07:52

Thanks for your help, folks.  Arrived at Freshwater safely, and have now moved on to Devizes C&CC site for a few days, to visit our youngest daughter.  Off to Hunter's Moon soon... 😀 

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook