Chapel Lane question

Bessie2021 replied on 12/11/2021 21:18

Posted on 12/11/2021 21:18

My fiance has a hospital appointment in Birmingham (the first of a few probably) so we were looking at dog friendly overnight stays. Chapel Lane at Wythall looks ideal for a long weekend but we'd want to bring the car too for him to pop into the city while me and the dog enjoy some local scenery. 

Does anyone know if the pitches have space for a car as well as the motorhome? Don't mind paying extra but there isn't an option that I can see on the booking form.

Thanks in advance :)  

Tinwheeler replied on 12/11/2021 21:23

Posted on 12/11/2021 21:23

An awning pitch will hold a car, caravan and awning so there will certainly be room for a car and motorhome. There is no extra charge, hence no need to book it in. We've done it a few times over the years although not at Chapel Lane.

The worst case scenario is that the warden asks you to leave the car in the site car park.

Francis replied on 13/11/2021 11:12

Posted on 13/11/2021 11:12

We use Chapel Lane regularly and it’s nice. When we had the MH we used to tow a small car behind and took it to Chapel Lane many times and always got to keep it on our pitch so you should be fine 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook