Blackpool site - dog walk

scotkb replied on 29/07/2021 08:51

Posted on 29/07/2021 08:51

hi folks , heading for  blackpool south , site info says theres a dog walk on site , ive looked at the site map but its not on it .  ha anybody seen it  ,?  i know its not a massive site and cant remember seeing it , we will need it , 

ForestR replied on 29/07/2021 09:40

Posted on 29/07/2021 09:40

It's not very big and is located in the corner to the right of the site entrance next to pitch 47. It is shown on the site plan  you can down load by a picture of a dog but if you don't look closely you could miss it. 

It isn't the easiest site to walk dogs off site but I did manage to do this for many years but you need to be careful.

clarinetman replied on 29/07/2021 11:14

Posted on 29/07/2021 11:14

Terrible site for walking the dog very busy narrow lane poor lighting at night, last time I went there was no dog walk and the wardens would not let you walk your dog around the site you were only allowed to go from your pitch to the site entrance. Oh and you were on camera to make sure you kept to their rules, never went back.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook