50% midweek discount is back

Tammygirl replied on 27/02/2023 12:22

Posted on 27/02/2023 12:22

But not as we know it. 

Book 28 days before, minimum of 3 days and no public holidays included. 

So will they honour those bookings already made and now going to be discounted. 

Moderator Comment-Rather than having two threads on the same subject I will close this one and invite everyone to post in the other thread, thanks.

SteveL replied on 27/02/2023 12:35

Posted on 27/02/2023 12:22 by Tammygirl

But not as we know it. 

Book 28 days before, minimum of 3 days and no public holidays included. 

So will they honour those bookings already made and now going to be discounted. 

Posted on 27/02/2023 12:35

Also for those dates in the September to December you have to book by the 2nd of May, so not suitable for the spontaneous get away, as it was before. As to public holidays, I don’t think they ever did apply. Bookings already made are unlikely to be discounted, they aren’t with the other club and in the case of ours, the price has gone up by 4 / 5% since booking and that includes all dates, sites and weekends. If there was a saving there would be nothing to stop you cancelling and rebooking.

Tammygirl replied on 27/02/2023 12:47

Posted on 27/02/2023 12:35 by SteveL

Also for those dates in the September to December you have to book by the 2nd of May, so not suitable for the spontaneous get away, as it was before. As to public holidays, I don’t think they ever did apply. Bookings already made are unlikely to be discounted, they aren’t with the other club and in the case of ours, the price has gone up by 4 / 5% since booking and that includes all dates, sites and weekends. If there was a saving there would be nothing to stop you cancelling and rebooking.

Posted on 27/02/2023 12:47

But do you, I find it a bit confusing must be booked 28 days in advance and book by 2 May. Seems to contradict each other. 

If it is book by 2nd May then its just another way of getting your money in deposits. 

Exactly what I said to someone on FB, cancel and rebook, crafty though you cancel 21 days before but must book 28 days before. 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook