Very Nice Surprise-Thank You CMC!!

allanandjean replied on 01/06/2022 11:07

Posted on 01/06/2022 11:07

Whilst getting ready for our first trip abroad in three years I was looking through my 'trips abroad folder' that goes in the car came across 4 unused site night vouchers.

They are unused for the obvious reason,Covid, but, as I was about to put them in the recycling, had the thought that it may be worth asking if they could be replaced,so I emailed the travel team.

The reply was that sadly this was not possible however, within minutes this was followed by a 'yes we can' and have now received the vouchers which are very welcome!

I have to say thanks to Beth R, of the email support team, for her assistance and to the club.

replied on 01/06/2022 19:20

Posted on 01/06/2022 19:20

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Tammygirl replied on 01/06/2022 20:20

Posted on 01/06/2022 20:20

We had ours renewed last year A&J, only had 4 of them but they were happy to extend them for another year smile

DSB replied on 02/06/2022 10:17

Posted on 02/06/2022 10:17

I liked that offer we had where you could pay £100 and get £120 worth of vouchers (or something like that....)  Sadly I've no vouchers left, and it's not looking like the 'offer' will be reintroduced any time soon....  it won't stop me periodically asking though.... 😀😀....  it you don't ask, you don't get..??... 🤣🤣

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook