Update for Archie's POI's for 30, 000+

ValDa replied on 30/08/2012 19:09

Posted on 30/08/2012 19:09

A new updated version of Archie's website, with POI downloads for 30,000 plus European (including Great Britain) campsites is now available. Archie has made the following comments: Changes in Sweden.
In this update I have checked the details of a lot of the Swedish campsites, and corrected any errors.
Improvement suggestions - thanks to Archie’s users
Thanks to all the users who have sent in comments. I have been able to improve the details of many campsites all over Europe.
If you discover any errors in my data, please let me know.
Possible developments for the future: downloads by country, and an additional selection (for the app)?

• Many users have asked me to make it possible to download the POIs by country.
  • A lot of users of the app are interested in a special category with small country sites.

I will study the possibilities of both these requests over the winter to see if they are achievable before the next summer season.         

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook