Trip to Spain 2024

Betsyboo Too replied on 09/07/2023 18:16

Posted on 09/07/2023 18:16

Good evening,

We are currently waiting for Brittany Ferries to release their prices and availability for next year.

Due later this month hopefully.

I wonder if any member would be willing to share their Friends & Family discount code with us.

Planning to go to Spain for the first time with the caravan. ( And dog )

Thanks

Mark

eurortraveller replied on 10/07/2023 10:16

Posted on 10/07/2023 10:16

Mark, no one can contact you individually  on here. Try a different forum such as Caravan Talk where people can send you a code and their email address by a private message on the forum, but Club Together has never had that facility.

allanandjean replied on 10/07/2023 21:49

Posted on 10/07/2023 21:49

Hi Mark, As euror suggests, I got a code very readily on Caravan Talk.

I presume you are thinking BF Spanish routes, which we are also doing, but, whilst not at the pre Covid level of savings, combined sites, or site vouchers, and a French route crossing still give a reasonable discount via the club.

Our May/June crossing with £80 of site vouchers was cheaper than direct with BF even having a F&F discount code.

young thomas replied on 11/07/2023 11:57

Posted on 11/07/2023 11:57

Allan, I just did a sample basket as you describe and it is cheaper with the night vouchers, although goodness knows how they work it🀷🏻‍♂️

one thing I did notice as I was doing this on the website (rather than the app) was that the 'application error' reported a while back is still in evidence when using the web pages...

tried again with the app and it all works.

for those still seeing the error on the app, on IOS/Apple you have to completely delete the app and go to the App Store and reload it to get the latest version which seems to work.

CRF replied on 02/08/2023 17:27

Posted on 02/08/2023 17:27

We are doing the Santander ferry crossing from Plymouth this month.  Spain requires marker boards on the rear of the caravan. Is this a requirement still or not required if your transiting though Spain to France? Any thoughts here would be welcome. The rear of our Bailey is a bit  cluttered so not much room for 2  warning boards fitted in the correct place so they meet the Spanish regulations. 

Thanks

CRF

Pliers replied on 02/08/2023 19:08

Posted on 02/08/2023 19:08

I think the marker boards are only needed for outfits over 12 meters long.  
We certainly didn’t have any fitted to our Swift 480 on our recent trip.

πŸ™‚

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook