Site night vouchers

brissle replied on 12/01/2023 17:18

Posted on 12/01/2023 17:18

We just booked our ferry for this year through the Club website and I took advantage of the offer of a discount if we also purchased some Site Night vouchers.

How do we use the vouchers?  Do we have to book in advance through the Club, or can we just turn up at a Club listed site and use the vouchers as required?

I'm thinking overnight stops on the way down to south of France, but we never pre-book because we don't want to be fixed to a rigid plan.

thanks

Wherenext replied on 12/01/2023 17:36

Posted on 12/01/2023 17:36

There is no need whatsoever to book with the club.

Turn up at those sites that accept them, usually marked as such in the Overseas Site Guide books.Might be mentioned on the clubs website, not sure about that.

You don't actually need to use them. I've often not bothered.

eurortraveller replied on 12/01/2023 18:33

Posted on 12/01/2023 18:33

Look online at Terms and Conditions for site night vouchers. There’s a list there of campsites which don’t accept the vouchers even though they are sites listed by the Club.

allanandjean replied on 12/01/2023 21:19

Posted on 12/01/2023 21:19

Hi, As euror says check the T&Cs as there are quite a few sites that do not accept the vouchers. Find the overseas site nights vouchers page and scroll all the way to the bottom.

On the website just go to where you booked the crossing and click on the overseas sites tab.

dave smiffy replied on 13/01/2023 02:40

Posted on 13/01/2023 02:40

hi Brissle

i have used them 3 times now , once i used them going south of France , everything was fine they are for one nights stay and two people. i did the journey with one stop its a long way to drive i would now do it in two stop not so trying. enjoy your holiday . Dave

Tammygirl replied on 13/01/2023 16:34

Posted on 12/01/2023 17:18 by brissle

We just booked our ferry for this year through the Club website and I took advantage of the offer of a discount if we also purchased some Site Night vouchers.

How do we use the vouchers?  Do we have to book in advance through the Club, or can we just turn up at a Club listed site and use the vouchers as required?

I'm thinking overnight stops on the way down to south of France, but we never pre-book because we don't want to be fixed to a rigid plan.

thanks

Posted on 13/01/2023 16:34

Hi, you don't say when you are travelling but if its in high season then you will need to use 2 vouchers per night not 1. 

We had a few vouchers prior to Covid, they run out of date during the lockdowns but the club was very decent about it and renewed them for another year. Still didn't manage to get them used as none of the sites we stayed at took them. Virtually no sites take them in Spain and those that do were not open at the time we were there. Nothing lost though as we got the ferry cheaper by more than the value of the vouchers.

brissle replied on 14/01/2023 14:33

Posted on 14/01/2023 14:33

We're travelling out on May 29th and aim to reach camping La Belle Etoile (just south of Paris) for that night.  It's listed in the CC overseas sites list and isn't in the list of exceptions for use of vouchers.  So that looks good.

Our next stop will be Merry-sur-Yonne and it looks like they will also accept vouchers.  So all good.

Many thanks everyone for all help.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook