Belgium & France 2012

kilo replied on 23/05/2012 00:33

Posted on 23/05/2012 00:33

Just got back from Touring Belgium & France. Try Kompass camping in Nieuwport Belgium it has the best facilities I have ever seen.. Major storms and winds over 130km but we had a great holiday. Paris was excellent and euro disney was very good. I have to rate the staff at Black Horse Caravan Site nr Dover as wonderful people. They were very helpful and gave us a pitch which we needed. I have been touring now for over 20yrs my children are what you could term as summer travellers as we never stayed at home during the summer holidays. Its mainly me & my wife now and we are enjoying every site we stay at. If you asked me to pick a favourite site I would not be able to answer but only to say. This Island is one big nature park and lets see all of it. I will always love touring and meeting lots of interesting people. The Caravan Club makes it much easier to find the sites.If anyone wants to check out the site i mentioned earlier the details are below. it is on the caravan club map. Kompas Camping Nieuwpoort vzw

Brugsesteenweg 49

B - 8620 Nieuwpoort

Tel.: +32(0)58-23 60 37 – Fax: +32(0)58-23 26 82

BTW : BE 0 412 527 934

E-mail: nieuwpoort@kompascamping.be

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook