2014 Continental Caravanning Brochure

TheAdmiral replied on 29/11/2013 14:36

Posted on 29/11/2013 14:36

I have just wasted time trying to decide what sites to book in 2014. I find this publication Rubbish, as it took me ages to identify a site and area I was interested in, I had to look inside the back cover, awful system !!!!

Why change the format that has served the membership well over many years, by this I mean gone is the map at the start of each section with the site number highlighted on the map, so simple, but no, again someone at the Club HO wanted to change it for the worse, that person is probably not a caravanner who wants to book sites abroad.

Sorry, Caravan Club, this is a pathetic way to go forward  and I suggest to you to revert to the previous format for 2015.

I have decided not to book through the Club but to do my own booking using a Map and the Sites Directory.

Admiral 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook